Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome to Deals That Matter

Welcome to my new blog that will have many simple desires.

1) I want to be able to help you save money.

2) I want to be able to make the money you save make more money.

And finally

3) I want to help you find the best websites out there that will help you spend less money when you finally want to use some of that money you have saved.

How am I going to help you do that? Well, you're just going to have to make a return trip back here aren't you?

So I guess the best way to describe this blog is a personal finance site. But I want it to be more than that. I want this to be a community. Feel free to share your ideas.

I will give my post my first suggestion tomorrow. I look forward to a bright future and awesome opportunities to offer!

0 comments: